Premium Environmentally Friendly Anticorrosive Pigment for Solvent and Water Based Primers. Provides Excellent and Cost Effective Performance.
Pigmentan 465M is a non-toxic anticorrosive pigment primarily used for solvent based primers. In certain formulations it can also be used in water based products.
Pigmentan 465M is Zinc and Chrome free, and does not require hazardous labeling.
- A white non-refractive anticorrosive pigment used as multi purpose inhibitor for metal primers – alkyds, two-pack epoxy, polyurethane and polyester, in solvent-based as well as in various water based systems.
- Can be used to substitute zinc phosphate and chromate compounds at lower loadings by weight, providing superior protection for all metals.
- Provides excellent performance and cost effectiveness to the paint formulator.
- An excellent non-chrome substitute for strontium and other chromate compounds in aluminum primers and is excellent for wash primers, in addition to its high efficiency in primers for ferrous metals.
- High efficiency and low specific gravity saves 40-60% of existing anti-corrosive pigment loading in the paint formulation.