NON-TOXIC ANTICORROSIVE PIGMENT
Pigmentan E is a non-toxic anticorrosive pigment with high reactivity, and hence requires very low loadings for effective corrosion control.
Pigmentan E is Zinc and Chrome free, and does not require hazardous labelling.
- A white non-refractive anticorrosive pigment used as a multi purpose corrosion inhibitor for metal primers based on alkyd, two-pack epoxy, polyurethane and polyester, in solvent-based systems.
- Can be used to substitute zinc phosphate and chromate compounds at lower loadings by weight, providing superior protection for all metals.
- Provides excellent and cost effective performance to the paint formulator.
- An excellent non-toxic substitute for strontium and other chromate compounds in aluminium primers and wash primers, in addition to its high efficiency in primers for ferrous metals.
- High efficiency leads to savings of 20-70% on existing anti-corrosive pigment loading in the paint formulation.